Show/Hide

The Jordan-Newby Branch will be closed Saturday, October 28, due to the NSU Homecoming.

Originally known as the Tanner’s Creek Branch, this location first opened in a half-basement in Larchmont School, at the northwest corner of Hampton Boulevard and Bolling Avenue on September 24, 1923. When a new school was built at the southeast corner of the same intersection in 1931, the branch library moved into the new school building with a separate entrance on Bolling Avenue. The library reopened in a new building at the present location, 6525 Hampton Boulevard, in 1968 and was renamed Larchmont Branch Library for the neighborhood it serves.

 Learn more about reserving the Larchmont Branch Meeting Room.

PowerPoint II

Create a slide show and learn to add animation and sound.

Prerequisites: Basic computer, mouse, typing skills, and Introduction to PowerPoint class.

 

 

Contact the branch to register:  (757) 441-5335

 

 

 

Return to full list >>