­­­The Janaf Branch of Norfolk Public Library opened in 1966. It is named for the shopping center, which is an acronym for “Joint Army, Navy, Air Force.” Janaf, Inc. was formed by retired U. S. Navy officer James Beazley as an investment organization catering to active and retired members of the military. The future site of the shopping center was purchased in 1954, and the first phase of Janaf Shopping Center opened in December 1959.

Learn more about using the Janaf Branch meeting room.

YOUmedia Learning Lab

Robotics-Programming

Have a great time with robots at the library!  

(Teens)

Return to full list >>

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer