Show/Hide

The Jordan-Newby Branch will be closed Saturday, October 28, due to the NSU Homecoming.

The Little Creek Branch of Norfolk Public Library opened in 1967 in a new building at the southeast corner of Little Creek Road and Tarpon Place. It is named for its location at Little Creek Road, which is named for its eastern terminus at Little Creek, a tributary of the Lynnhaven River.

 Learn about reserving the meeting room at Little Creek Branch.

Spring Festival & Used Book Sale

6th Annual

NPL mascot River the Reading Ranger (10 AM - 12 PM), Pete the Cat (12 PM - 2 PM), Tidewater Beekeepers Association, origami artist Rich Gray, free children’s IDs, face painting, treats and loads of used books at cheap prices! (All Ages)

   Contact melanie.greene@norfolk.gov or (757) 441-1751

Hours & Locations 

Return to full list >>