- Paws to READ Summer Reading Program
Read books, win prizes and enjoy free events from June 21- August 2.
06/03/2014 8:00 AMdetail
- Sneak Peek of Slover Library Technology
Slover Library Preview Center Open Monday-Friday, 11AM-2PM Starting March 3, 2014.
- Free Concerts on the Lawn!
The Blyden Branch Library celebrates African-American Music Appreciation Month in June with its "Making a Joyful Noise" concert series.
06/04/2014 2:40 PMdetail
- Join the Big Library Read
Become a champion mystery-solver with this popular eBook now available without waitlists or holds from June 3-18.
06/02/2014 8:00 AMdetail
- Celebrate Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month
Explore Asian-Pacific history and culture with special events at NPL for all ages during May.
05/05/2014 3:56 PMdetail