- Cartoon Network | Free Games and Online Video from Ben 10, Star Wars ...
A huge selection of games featuring popular cartoon characters. Our most popular kids site!
- Disney Channel Games
New games weekly. High scores are posted on the site.
Cool experiments to try at home or play with online!
- FunBrain.com - The Internet's #1 Education Site for K-8 Kids and Teachers
A huuuuuuge collection of games. Includes dozens of games like Mad Libs, Math Games, Arcade Games...
- Games on Nick.com
Large selection of games from the Nickelodeon television network.
- National Geographic Kids --- Play Interactive Games, Puzzles, and Quizzes
Play Brain Teasers, Wild & Wacky and What In the World games.
- NetSmartz Kids - teaching children what to watch out for online with ...
Games and activities that help you learn about web safety.
- Pattern Wizardry
Discover the "power of patterns" in these online drawing games from the Brooklyn Children's Museum.
- PBS Kids
Play all kinds of games with characters like Arthur, Elmo, and Thomas the train, learn how to search the internet safely, and much more!
- Pilkey.com: Groovy Games
You can also play Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot Vs. The Stupid Stinkbugs from Saturn and many other truly disgusting games at Dav Pilkey's Extra Crunchy Web Site O' Fun.
- Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling
Test your Harry Potter knowledge above and see if you can unlock the magic! Explore all the books and find out more about the Harry Potter series.
- Dr. Seuss
Play with Dr. Seuss characters, or make your own Who, down here in Seussville there's so much to do!
- The Stacks @ Scholastic.com
Games, polls, webpages about the books you love and more with R.L. Stine's Goosebumps, Captain Underpants, The 39 Clues, and many more!